The latest patch for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and the battle royale game Warzone is out now (or coming very soon!) bringing with it new maps and a series of changes. The update dropped on PS4, Xbox One, and PC at 11 PM PT, so if you don’t have it already, it’ll be here soon.
Ahead of that, Infinity Ward has posted the full patch notes, which you can see below.
The biggest new additions in the update include a new Gunfight map for Modern Warfare called Aisle 9, and a new Modern Warfare multiplayer map called Hardhat. Coinciding with the release of the new maps, Modern Warfare is getting a special 24/7 playlist for Hardhat and a Face Off Moshpit playlist for Aisle 9.
Additionally, a new DLC pack, “Fearless”, is available for the Call of Duty Endowment charity, with all proceeds going towards helping veterans find work. Spec Ops also gets a new mode with “Modified” missions that include special variants like headshots-only and more.
The Warzone battle royale mode adds a number of new features with this update, including an Armor Box that players can find as loot or purchase through Buy Stations. This box resupplies your entire team’s armor, so it could prove to be very useful on the battlefield. Additionally, Most Wanted contracts have returned, while there are now more Gulag loadouts including six different assault rifles and four SMGs.
The May 18 update also fixes a number of bugs, including exploits that could allow players to access points outside of the map. A rare bug in Warzone that traps players in the Gulag for the entire match has also been fixed with this update.
There are some weapon balance changes, too. The FAL and SCAR weapons now have decreased aim-down-sight times, while the penalty for holding your breath too long while using a sniper rifle has been reduced. The VLK Rogue sees its rate of fire increased, while the Holger 26’s recoil has been reduced.
You can see the complete patch notes below, as posted by Infinity Ward.
May 18 Modern Warfare/Warzone Patch Notes:
- Call of Duty Endowment “Fearless” Pack is now available!
- New Gunfight Map, Aisle 9!
- New Multiplayer Map, Hardhat!
- Modified Special Operations! Replay existing Operations with a twist! Some enemies may charge more frequently or maybe they can only be taken down with headshots. Check out new Modified Special Operations and earn new rewards each week!
- Realism Moshpit with NVG
- Reinfected Ground War
- Core Ground War
- Blueprint Gunfight
- Aisle 9 Face Off Moshpit!
- Hard Hat 24/7!
- BR Solos
- BR Trios
- BR Quads
- Blood Money Quads
- Armor Box (available via loot on the ground and purchasable at Buy Stations): Resupply the entire team’s armor
- Added Most Wanted contracts back (in addition to the other 3 contracts, none have been removed)
- Loot Update
- Added the new SKS (legendary only)
- Updated 5 New Blueprints:
- AX-50 – Epic
- Kilo 141 – Legendary
- FAL – Epic
- MP7 – Legendary
- AUG- Epic
- Gulag Loadouts – the Gulag will now randomly choose from 6 ARs and 4 SMGs. All automatic, no burst or single fire guns included
- Kilo 141
- Striker 45
- Infected and Gun Game now feature playlist text to reinforce that KDR and win loss are not affected
- Blueprint variants of Gun Game and Gunfight can now be enabled in custom match advanced options for their respective modes
- Added the fire throwing knife to restricted equipment for CDL
- Fix for the ‘Splash Guard’ shotgun weapon camo not applying properly to the weapon
- Fixed a bug where on occasion, your selected Operator would not appear in the squad walk
- Added a ‘Hold to Use’ option that allows you to choose between a hold or a press for the interaction button on keyboard and mouse
- Adjusted the Monitor Distance Coefficient slider option to maximum value from 2.00 to 5.00
- Out of map exploit fixes across various maps
- Fixed a bug where players could take the ATV out of the map on Aniyah Palace
- Fix for an XP exploit in Hardpoint
- Fix for the ‘Time to Reap’ watch not displaying the time
- Fix for the ‘Blue Skies’ watch appearing backwards when worn
- Fix for some players spawning facing a wall while playing FFA on Talsik Backlot
- Demolition: Added VO to alert the defending team a bomb site was destroyed
- One in the Chamber: This mode is now available in custom games!
- Regular Infected playlist now has random care package drops!
- Gun Game Reloaded is now in the Quick Play filter.
- Fire throwing knife is now available in OSP mode
- Fixes to the Snapshot grenade so it functions as intended in OSP mode
- Reinfected Ground War:
- Removed IAV and Counter UAV
- Added a hint to tutorialize how to sky dive in this mode
- Do not show death icon when a player uses Field Upgrade Tac Insert to skydive
- Deaths from Field Upgrade Tac Insert (skydive) no longer count as deaths on the scoreboard
- Kills & Deaths do not count against your lifetime records in this mode, this is purely to reflect the accurate KDR on the scoreboard
- Lower Juggernaut health in this mode only
- No longer give killstreak points on kills if the player is in your party
- Significantly lowered damage from killstreaks if the player called out the killstreak and then moved to the infected team
- Added ATV visibility on the map to avoid players hiding while riding the ATV
- Fix for Rodion’s Season 3, Objective 3 Mission from not tracking properly (“Purchase the Armor Bundle in Warzone 2 times while using Rodion as your Allegiance Operator”)
- Fix for the “Use the Dead Silence Field Upgrade in 3 different matches” not tracking properly
- Reduced the max ammo reserve
- MK3 Burst Mod – Significant hip spread increase
- MK3 Burst Mod – Small decrease to damage
- Reduced damage when Akimbo and MK3 Burst Mod are both equipped
- FAL: Decrease to ADS time
- SCAR: Decrease to ADS time
- LMGS: Lowered ammo count for reload warning on belt fed LMGs
- Reduced penalty for holding breath too long with sniper scopes
- Fix for the level 34 unlock of the Renetti showing the Merc Foregrip
- VLK Rogue
- Increased rate of fire
- Increased close damage range for 12 gauge
- Increased damage range to 6” Revolt barrel
- Holger 26
- Increased move speed
- Improved ADS time
- Slight recoil reduction
- FTAC 8.98” Spitfire Barrel:
- Improved ADS time
- Faster movement
- Reduced hip spread
- FTAC 8.98” Spitfire Barrel:
- XRK Ultralight Barrel:
- Improved ads time
- 30 Round Magazine:
- Reduced sprint out time
- Improved ADS time
- Faster movement
- Improved hip spread profile
- Not Stock:
- Increased sprint out time
- Faster movement
- Reduced hip spread
- Improved ADS time
- Stippled Grip
- Improved ADS time
- Fix for a bug where a player could become immune to the gas if they were bought back as the final circle was closing
- Fix for a rare bug that left a player in the Gulag until the end of the match
- PC: Fixed an issue where the gas mask overlay could remain on screen after leaving the gas and entering a vehicle
- Removed the option to “Squad Fill” while in BR Solo
- Fix for voice chat sometimes cutting out during a match
- Reduced the RPG kill radius for players with full armor
- Final circle now moves (BR)
- The Most Wanted contract has had the time reduced from 5 minutes to 3 minutes
- Replaced Shield Turret with Armor Box at Buy Stations (Shield Turret is still in loot)
- When players are respawned via the plane their weapons will now start with at least one full magazine each, to fix getting into situations where you could respawn without any ammo
- Operation Headhunter – Fix for the players keeping the Gunship munition if the team wipes during the tank assault section
- Operation Brimstone – Fix for the Extraction Crate appearing to be already open if the team had wiped and restarted earlier in the match
SPECIAL OPERATIONS: SURVIVAL
- PS4: Atlas Superstore has been added to Survival Mode
- Teammates respawned via the ‘Respawn Flare’ item will now come back with full armor, to help them survive their dangerous respawns better
- Disallow usage of the ‘Respawn Flare’ item if no teammates are currently in last stand or spectating, and display why
- Fix for missing dialog, store icons, and sounds during the buy phase
- Fix for missing message display for players attempting to use the minigun at the weapons store
- Fix for the ammo store not filling your magazine, and only your stock, and fix its missing sounds
- Made the assorted stores’ Cash font easier to read on dark screens
- Players now get $10 per hit on enemy helicopters
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
Why Slots Are More Popular Than Ever in Canada
Slots have been a mainstay at casinos for decades, with the first slot machine invented back in 1894. They’re popular because of how easy they are to play, as well as the fact that they offer the potential for big wins from small stakes. Over the years, slots have changed a lot, although the key principle remains the same. Players insert a coin and then pull the lever or push the button to spin the reels. When matching symbols appear across one of the pay lines, a win can be awarded.
In Canada, slots can be played at traditional, land-based casinos or online. There are a growing number of online casinos available to Canadian players. It’s this growth that’s fuelling the rise in the popularity of slots. Players can enjoy thousands of online slots from their homes, playing on computers, tablets or mobiles. All online slots can be played for real money, and many can be played for free too. Let’s take a look at why these games are so popular.
When it comes to playing games, variety is important. Players enjoy having a wide range of different games to choose from, which is one of the reasons why slots are loved by so many. There are hundreds of thousands of different online slots available to play, with new games released each week. Players can usually choose from thousands of different games at most top casinos, with the majority of these being online slots.
All most slots use the same basic idea of matching symbols. There’s a lot of variety in the features they use and how they work. Some slots may only have three reels and three rows, while others may have five reels and seven rows or even more. As the demand for slots increases, developers get more creative with how they design slots, leading to interesting new ways to play.
Basic slots still exist, but a lot of modern slots combine unique designs and bonus features, making them more interesting than ever. This means that very few slots provide the same playing experience, and there are loads of different themes and genres of slots too.
While modern slots sometimes include new bonuses and features, the basic premise is always simple and easy for players to understand. All you have to do is choose your stake and press spin to start playing. Unlike some other casino games, you don’t need to use any strategy or make decisions. You just spin and wait to see if you’re a winner.
The simplicity of slots makes them easy to play and a lot of people find it relaxing to spin the reels. As a result, they’re popular with all kinds of casino players. Using features such as autoplay make it even simpler, as you can set up the game to play out a certain number of spins.
Slots may be simple to play, but that doesn’t stop them from being exciting. The excitement comes from the fact that it’s possible to land big wins, even when you’re playing with small stakes. This is especially true of jackpot slots. These slots offer jackpots, which can be worth thousands, hundreds of thousands or even millions of dollars. Although the chance of winning jackpots is lower than with regular slots, they’re very popular for obvious reasons.
Not all slots offer big wins of course, but the payouts are generally higher than in some other casino games. Still, it’s always important to manage risk and ensure that you’re playing responsibly. Never bet more than you can afford to lose, and set a budget so you don’t get carried away.
Wordle Word Today 19, May 2022: Wordle Word Hints and Today's Answer – Landscape Insight
With just over 30 days to the 365th day of Wordle, some have found the year-long stretch to be a slog, and then some. Maintaining that kind of streak is impressive.
The 334th word of the day may be so simple that it is difficult to guess. We’ve got you covered if you’re having trouble figuring out what the word of the day is on Wordle. Here’s how to solve Wordle 334.
Hints for Wordle May 19
Here are some clues to assist you in finding Wordle 334:
- Only one vowel appears in this term.
- A letter repeats in this vowel.
- This term serves as both a noun and a verb.
- The second definition of this word is “a drinking vessel.”
- There is only one syllable in this term.
Also Read: What Is Today’s Wordle Word for 16 May 2022?
Today’s Wordle 334 Answer
If you still can’t figure out the answer to today’s Wordle, scroll down to see the answer to Wordle 334 for May 19, 2022.
GLASS is the answer to the Wordle of May 19th.
How Does Wordle Work?
Wordle is a daily word guessing game in which you have only six attempts to guess the word of the day. Every word in the game is five letters long and only exists in English.
Wordle will provide you clues based on the letters you’ve chosen correctly for each word you enter into the game.
Start with words that have a lot of vowels in them to make the game easier for you. Because many English five-letter words only have one vowel, you’ll have plenty of areas to work with if you start with five-letter terms like “AUDIO.”
When you’re trying to figure out the word of the day, Wordle will put a green box around your letter to indicate that you’ve entered the proper letter in the correct location.
A yellow box around your letter indicates that you have the correct letter, but it is not in the proper location. And if your letter is surrounded by a grey box, that implies the letter isn’t in the word you’re guessing for.
Sony Reveals Vision for the Metaverse – Push Square
You’ve probably heard of the metaverse by now. While this is a buzzword for virtually every major organisation on the planet, there are various different definitions of what it actually means. For Mark Zuckerberg and his Facebook hellscape, it’s an interactive world in which you’ll socialise and go to work. Sony’s concept, fortunately, is a little less dystopian.
Speaking as part of a corporate strategy meeting, CEO Kenichiro Yoshida of course touched upon the concept – and believes his company is well-placed to play a leading role in the emerging trend. As part of his keynote, he referenced Fortnite several times, explaining how subsidiaries like PlayStation, Sony Pictures, and Sony Music have all contributed to the Battle Royale to create interactive experiences.
Yoshida’s vision of the metaverse is a “social space and live network space where games, music, movies, and anime intersect” – all products that Sony has an active role in, of course. He was clear that his concept of the metaverse is one where people come together to share “time and space” – a virtual concert, for example.
While he stopped short of revealing any specific products, he spoke at length about PlayStation’s plan to develop ten live service games, and how Destiny developer Bungie’s expertise will help influence its efforts. Effectively, it sounds like the company intends to leverage its various multimedia divisions to create interactive experiences that unite all aspects of its businesses.
Apply by June 6 to be part of the Dumoine River Art for Wilderness retreat – The Kingston Whig-Standard
Blue Jays squander another good start from Gausman as offence held in check again – Sportsnet.ca
Baffled by all the immersive art exhibits happening across Canada? Here's a guide for you – CBC.ca
Silver investment demand jumped 12% in 2019
Europe kicks off vaccination programs | All media content | DW | 27.12.2020 – Deutsche Welle
Global Media Markets, 2015-2020, 2020-2025F, 2030F – TV and Radio Broadcasting, Film and Music, Information Services, Web Content, Search Portals And Social Media, Print Media, & Cable – GlobeNewswire
Tech22 hours ago
Apple iOS 15.5 Release: Should You Upgrade? – Forbes
News3 hours ago
China has lifted a 3-year ban on Canadian canola, Ottawa says – CBC News
Business2 hours ago
Calling the passionate, the curious, and the creative: Staples Canada launches National Hiring Campaign
Media4 hours ago
How Will Remote Work Effect The Media Industry – Forbes
News17 hours ago
Russia closing CBC's Moscow bureau in retaliation for Canada banning Russian state TV – CBC.ca
Sports4 hours ago
Player strike brings CFL to tipping point – CBC Sports
Science15 hours ago
Blood moon, big city: Skywatcher captures total lunar eclipse over New York (photos) – Space.com
Politics14 hours ago
Politics Briefing: Trudeau says government working to tackle overrepresentation of Indigenous women in prisons as part of justice reform – The Globe and Mail