is a monster card with a huge price that generates a lot of heat. So much heat that it’s damaging the cable connections.
The issue stems from connectors not fully plugged into the card, Nvidia said Friday in an update on its support page. There are about 50 cases of this happening according to the company, and it advises card owners to ensure the cable is firmly secured before plugging the card into the motherboard.
A few owners of the GeForce RTX 4090 cards began sharing pictures of burnt cable connections on the Nvidia subreddit just weeks after the card came out. The 12VHPWR adapter is the cable that goes from the computer’s power supply to the card, and because of the power required to run RTX 4090, a lot of heat builds up, especially if the cable bends at a right angle in order to fit the giant card into a PC case.
Nvidia says it is working with its partners to replace the cards affected.
The GeForce RTX 4090 came out last month at a whopping price tag of $1,600. It’s one of theavailable for , especially for those gamers who want to play games in 4K.
Official Transformers-themed smartwatch for kids comes with a Qualcomm chip and two cameras – Yanko Design
Created by Chinese OEM Xiao Tian Cai (also known as OKII) with official licensing from Hasbro, the Transformers-themed Z8 watch is perhaps the perfect piece of gear for children. It has everything they’d possibly want, from a blue-and-red design that hat-tips Optimus Prime, to an actual folding design that reveals two cameras – one for selfies, and one working as an action cam of sorts. The smartwatch is tailor-made for youngsters, with a trendy design they’d love to wear and flaunt. Aside from that rather fascinating flip-out body, the watch even has the Autobots logo as its wallpaper and theme. In fact, Xiao Tian Cai’s even hinted at a Megatron-inspired variant sometime later.
Designer: Xiao Tian Caii (aka OKII)
The 1,999 yuan (USD $295) wearable comes with all the bells and whistles of a regular smartwatch, but is designed for children. A 760mAh battery gives it hours’ worth of use on a full charge, while 4G radio, dual-band WiFi, allows it to connect over the internet to help children stay in touch with their parents/guardians/friends. The front-facing camera lets kids click selfies, but flip the watch’s body up and you’ve got a rear camera that’s perfect for recording the world around you, as well as for character-recognition an language translation. The watch also has a heart-rate monitor, introducing children to the concept of health-tracking at a much younger age.
The latest ‘Super Mario Bros. Movie’ trailer pits Cat Mario against Donkey Kong – Yahoo Movies Canada
Over the weekend, Nintendo shared a surprise trailer for The Super Mario Bros. Movie. The 30-second clip shows additional footage from a scene that was first featured in the trailer Nintendo . More importantly, it marks our first chance to hear Seth Rogen’s take on Donkey Kong. After Mario dons his cat suit, first introduced in 2013’s , Rogen’s Donkey Kong starts laughing. “You got the cat box! I’m sorry,” the ape tells his one-time nemesis before turning serious. “Now you die.”
With Sunday’s trailer, Nintendo has now offered fans a chance to hear the entire ensemble cast of The Super Mario Bros. Movie, including Chris Pratt as Mario, Jack Black as Bowser and Anya Taylor-Joy as Peach. Following the release of the film’s second trailer, Mario creator Shigeru Miyamoto said Nintendo redesigned Donkey Kong’s model for the first time since the ape made the jump to 3D in 1994’s Donkey Kong Country. The company went for a more comical design reminiscent of Donkey Kong’s original character. The Super Mario Bros. Movie will arrive in theaters on April 7th.
How to Change Yahoo Mail Password? Step by Step Guide (2023) – TrueTech Technology Magazine
Whether you are locked out of your account, or are just concerned for your privacy and need to update your password regularly. Discover the easiest way to change Yahoo Mail password for your Yahoo account. With just a few simple steps, you can update your password and improve the security of your email account. Protect your personal information by following this straightforward guide on how to change Yahoo Mail password.”
How to change your Yahoo Mail Password?
You must first connect to your Yahoo Mail account using a web browser before you can change Yahoo mail password. Follow these instructions after logging into your account.
How to Change Yahoo Mail Password from your PC or Mac?
- Go to the Yahoo Mail login page (https://login.yahoo.com/)
- Click on the “Sign In” button
- Enter your Yahoo Mail email address and password
- Once you are signed in, click on the gear icon located at the top right corner of the page.
- Select “Account Info” from the dropdown menu.
- Click on the “Account Security” tab.
- Click on the “Change password” button.
- Enter your current password, and then enter your new password twice. Make sure it is a strong password with a combination of letters, numbers, and special characters.
- Click on “Continue” and wait for the confirmation message that your password has been changed successfully.
- Sign out of your account, and then sign back in using your new password to ensure that it works properly.
By following these simple steps you can easily change your Yahoo mail password right from your computer.
How to Change Yahoo Mail Password from your Android Device?
I recommend you to use a PC but if you don’t have access to one, don’t worry, you can also change Yahoo mail password from an Android device.
- Open the Yahoo Mail app on your Android device.
- Tap on the menu icon in the top left corner of the screen.
- Select “Settings” from the menu.
- Tap on “Account Info” and then select “Security.”
- Enter your current password, then tap on “Change Password.”
- Enter your new password and confirm it.
- Tap on “Save” to change your password.
- Log out of the Yahoo Mail app and then log back in using your new password to ensure it is working properly.
Please make sure that your new password meets minimum security requirements.
How to Change Yahoo Mail Password from your iOS Device?
Similar to Android, it is easy to change Yahoo mail password from your iOS.
- Open the Yahoo Mail app on your iOS device.
- Tap on the gear icon in the top left corner to access the settings.
- Scroll down and tap on “Accounts.”
- Select the Yahoo Mail account you want to change the password for.
- Tap on “Change Password.”
- Enter your current password and then enter the new password twice to confirm.
- Tap on “Save” to update your password.
- A message will appear to confirm that your password has been changed.
Remember to use a strong, unique password and to change it regularly for added security.
How to Recover Yahoo Mail Password?
Unable to sign into your Yahoo Mail account? No worries! Resetting your password is the solution. Simply follow the instructions below to change your Yahoo Mail password and regain access to your account in no time.
- Go to the Yahoo login page and click on “Forgot Password?”
- Enter the email address associated with your Yahoo account and click “Continue.”
- Choose a method to verify your identities, such as receiving a verification code via text message or email.
- Enter the verification code and click “Continue.“
- Create a new password for your Yahoo account and click “Continue.”
- Log in to your Yahoo account with your new password.
Note: If you are unable to recover your password using the above steps, you can contact Yahoo customer support for further assistance.
How to Recover Yahoo Mail Password with your Phone Number?
To recover your Yahoo mail password with your phone number follow the below steps.
- Go to the Yahoo Mail login page, click on “Forgot password?”
- Enter your Yahoo email address and click on “Continue.”
- Select “I don’t have access to this email” and click on “Continue.”
- Enter the phone number associated with your Yahoo account and click on “Continue.”
- Yahoo will send a verification code to your phone number. Enter the code in the field provided and click on “Verify.”
- Once the verification code is accepted, you will be prompted to create a new password. Enter a new password and click on “Continue.”
- You will be asked to verify your new password by re-entering it. Once done, click on “Save.”
- Your password has now been reset and you can use your new password to log in to your Yahoo account.
Note: If you do not have access to the phone number associated with your account, you will need to contact Yahoo customer support for further assistance.
How to Recover Yahoo Mail Password with your Email?
To recover Yahoo mail password with your email follow the below steps.
- Go to the Yahoo login page.
- Click on the “Forgot password?” link.
- Enter the email address associated with your account.
- Click on “Continue“
- You will be prompted to verify your identity. You can choose to receive a verification code via email.
- Once you have verified your identity, you will be prompted to create a new password for your account.
- Enter a new password and click on “Continue“.
- You should now be able to log in to your account with the new password.
How to Set Two Factor Authentication on Yahoo Mail?
I strongly suggest enabling this feature on all your digital platforms to prevent hacks and security breaches. With two-factor authentication, you’ll enjoy added protection for your accounts.
Follow these steps to set Two Factor Authentication:
- Go to the Yahoo Mail login page, enter your email address and password to log in.
- Once you are logged in, click on the “Settings” icon in the top-right corner of the screen.
- In the Settings menu, select “Security.”
- Under “Two-step verification,” click “Enable.”
- Follow the instructions to set up Two-step verification. This may include adding your mobile number and verifying it via text message or phone call.
- Once you have set up Two-step verification, you will be prompted to enter a verification code whenever you try to log in to your Yahoo Mail account from a new device or browser.
- Make sure you have your phone with you because you will receive a code, that us required to verify your identity.
- Once you enter the code, you will be logged in to your Yahoo Mail account.
You have now set Two Factor Authentication on your Yahoo Mail account. It is recommended to back up your Two Factor Authentication option in case you lose your phone or device.
It is important to often refresh your Yahoo Mail password and set two-factor authentication for your account to safeguard yourself from hacks and data stealing. I hope this article helped you to change Yahoo mail password for your account successfully.
If you find this blog useful consider sharing it with your friends who are facing difficulties in terms of how to change Yahoo mail password or let them know about two-factor authentication to safeguard their account. Meanwhile, consider subscribing to our newsletter to get notified more about Yahoo tutorials and things happening in and around technology.
You might also like
More from Guides
Russian teen faces years in jail over social media post criticizing war in Ukraine – CTV News
Maple Leafs’ Morgan Rielly calls his shot on John Tavares’ big night – Sportsnet.ca
Great news: The future of Catholic art is alive and well – Aleteia
Silver investment demand jumped 12% in 2019
Iran anticipates renewed protests amid social media shutdown
Search for life on Mars accelerates as new bodies of water found below planet’s surface
Economy23 hours ago
Amid economic turmoil, Pakistan hikes up fuel prices
Business21 hours ago
Move over, BCE and Rogers. Investors have a new telecom favourite
News20 hours ago
Where did B.C.’s beloved Nanaimo Bar come from?
Business20 hours ago
Bed Bath & Beyond falters in effort to find buyer in bankruptcy
Investment22 hours ago
3 reasons dividend stocks can lead the next bull market
Tech21 hours ago
Kenji Studio Cancels Kickstarter for English Release of Santa Company Anime Film
News21 hours ago
Canada in ‘better shape’ than predicted in face of XBB.1.5, expert suggests
Art22 hours ago
Inuvialuk sculptor David Ruben Piqtoukun’s work shaped by cultural stories