Connect with us

Tech

One UI 2.1 update brings NavStar support on Galaxy Note 10, Galaxy S10 – SamMobile

Published

on



The One UI 2.1 update brings various Galaxy S20 features to the Galaxy Note 10 and the Galaxy S10. Apart from new camera features, the update also brings the April 2020 Android security patch and support for NavStar. The One UI 2.1 update has been released in the US and some other countries.

Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy S10 users had reported that NavStar wasn’t working on their smartphones after the Android 10 update with One UI 2.0. Later, the March 2020 security patch was released to the phones, bringing support for NavStar 2.0, but some users still complained about the Good Lock module not working on their devices.

Samsung had acknowledged the NavStar compatibility issue last month. With the One UI 2.1 update, NavStar finally seems to be working on compatible smartphones. Users can now customize the UI navigation bar on Galaxy smartphones. The new update also comes with a few bug fixes, but the overlapping issue between show and hide button hasn’t been fixed yet, and the company says that it will be fixed with the upcoming One UI 2.5 update.

NavStar is one of the Good Lock modules, and it can be used to customize the look and feel of the UI navigation bar on Samsung’s Android smartphones. It can be used to change the color of the navigation bar, customize the icons, and add other useful buttons to the navigation bar.

Make sure to update your phone to the latest software version and install the latest version of NavStar (v2.0.00.2), which was released earlier today.

NavStar Changelog April 6, 2020

Let’s block ads! (Why?)



Source link

Continue Reading

Tech

Ubisoft shakes up executive ranks, begins process to deal with harassment – GuelphToday

Published

on


TORONTO — A Paris-based game software developer with offices in several Canadian cities is making changes in response to complaints against several executives, including a vice-president based in Toronto.

Ubisoft says Maxime Beland, its Toronto-based vice-president of editorial, has resigned and another unidentified employee in Toronto has been fired.

Tommy Francois, a Paris-based vice-president of editorial and creative services, has been placed on disciplinary leave.

The two vice-presidents were part of a creative team that set the tone and direction of Ubisoft’s various games, which include the “Assassin’s Creed” franchise.

Ubisoft chief executive Yves Guillemot says in a public letter posted online that he has decided to “revise the composition” of its editorial department and transform its human resource processes.

Guillemot says Ubisoft will begin holding online sessions on Monday, moderated by external facilitators, in order to collect suggestions for improvement.

This report by The Canadian Press was first published July 5, 2020.

The Canadian Press

Let’s block ads! (Why?)



Source link

Continue Reading

Tech

Ubisoft shakes up executive ranks, begins process to deal with harassment – Kamsack Times

Published

on


TORONTO — A Paris-based game software developer with offices in several Canadian cities is making changes in response to complaints against several executives, including a vice-president based in Toronto.

Ubisoft says Maxime Beland, its Toronto-based vice-president of editorial, has resigned and another unidentified employee in Toronto has been fired.

article continues below

Tommy Francois, a Paris-based vice-president of editorial and creative services, has been placed on disciplinary leave.

The two vice-presidents were part of a creative team that set the tone and direction of Ubisoft’s various games, which include the “Assassin’s Creed” franchise.

Ubisoft chief executive Yves Guillemot says in a public letter posted online that he has decided to “revise the composition” of its editorial department and transform its human resource processes.

Guillemot says Ubisoft will begin holding online sessions on Monday, moderated by external facilitators, in order to collect suggestions for improvement.

This report by The Canadian Press was first published July 5, 2020.

Let’s block ads! (Why?)



Source link

Continue Reading

Tech

Another COVID-19 case resolved in Sarnia-Lambton – Sarnia Observer

Published

on


The Lambton Public Health office on Exmouth Street in Point Edward is shown in this photo.

File photo / The Observer

The number of active COVID-19 cases in Sarnia-Lambton was again three, after another case was resolved Saturday, public health officials reported.

The number of resolved cases was 258, out of 286 total confirmed cases in Sarnia-Lambton over the course of the coronavirus pandemic.

There have been 25 deaths in Sarnia-Lambton from the disease, but none since June 6.

Of the 12,960 test results received, 2.2 per cent have been positive for COVID-19, public health officials said.

tkula@postmedia.com

Let’s block ads! (Why?)



Source link

Continue Reading

Trending