Samsung launched its flagship Galaxy S20 series smartphones this spring, but they fell short of the company’s expectations. Most recently, the South Korean giant launched the Galaxy Note 20 line, which was supposed to compensate for the weak sales of the Galaxy S20 series.
Sales of the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 are again below expectations
However, South Korean sources are now reporting that Samsung has cut production of the Galaxy Note 20 smartphone series. This indicates that smartphone sales are again falling short of the company’s expectations.
The report states that the company intended to release 900,000 units of the Note 20 line in October, but only produced 600,000 smartphones. The Galaxy Note 20 Ultra model dominates most of the sales while the demand for the Galaxy Note 20 model is still falling more.
The source adds that the company is preparing to begin production of the Samsung Galaxy S21 series smartphones from next month, and the launch batch will include 2 million smartphones.
The Galaxy Note 20 Ultra disappoints and takes tenth place in DxOMark
- Vivid and pleasant color
- Accurate target exposure and wide dynamic range
- Acceptable level of detail
- Good detail in long-range zoom shots
- Accurate exposure and white balance in ultra-wide shots
- Good exposure and color in very low light night scenes
- High detail in flash portraits
- Visible noise, especially in low light
- Inaccurate white balance measurements under some lab conditions
- Autofocus instabilities under benchmark lab conditions
- Strong fusion artifacts in medium- and close-range zoom shots
- Visible noise and artifacts in ultra-wide shots
- Accurate target exposure and wide dynamic range in most conditions
- Good texture-versus-noise tradeoff outdoors and indoors
- Generally vivid and pleasant color
- Effective stabilization in handheld still videos
- Fast autofocus reaction
- Autofocus instabilities in most conditions
- Low texture-versus-noise tradeoff in low light
- Visible white balance casts outdoors and indoors
- Color quantization, aliasing, moiré and cyan shift artifacts occasionally evident
When we take a look at the cameras of the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra, a main camera with a resolution of 108 Megapixels (f/1.8) greets us. A telephoto camera with a resolution of 12 Megapixels (f/3.0 – OIS 5x optical zoom – 50x hybrid zoom) accompanies the main camera.
An ultra-wide-angle camera with a resolution of 12 Megapixels (f/2.2) also helps these cameras. On the front, a camera with a resolution of 10 Megapixels (f/2.2 – autofocus) serves users.
Cyber Monday Couch Deals: The Best Discounts To Get Right Now – Forbes
As retailers launch their Cyber Monday sales, we’re seeing some amazing deals on furniture, with couches chief among them. Now is the best time to shop for a new couch to anchor your living room, whether you’re looking for a major piece for the den or a pretty sofa to use as an accent piece in your home office.
Tip: Bookmark this page for the best Cyber Monday couch deals. We’ll be updating it frequently as new deals go live.
In terms of savings, on average we’re seeing sales hovering around 25-30% off. There are also some sites going even deeper, offering 40% off or more. And some sites are still running extended Black Friday sales to take advantage of, so you’ll find those listed below as well.
Allform Couch Deals
Allform is still running their Black Friday sale. Save 20% off with the code BLACKFRIDAY20 on custom furniture, which includes sofas and sectionals, made in the USA. If you love their stuff and don’t want to miss out on potential Cyber Monday couch sales, bookmark this page, as we’re continually updating info as new deals hit.
AllModern Cyber Monday Couch Deals
There’s a good selection of sofas to choose from during AllModern’s Cyber Monday sale at up to 50% off. Also, Flash Deals are happening on select items for additional savings.
Amazon Cyber Monday Couch Deals
Amazon’s Cyber Monday sale is on—and there are more sofas deals than there were for Black Friday, including this gorgeous cream leather chesterfield for a steal at $730.
Anthropologie Couch Deals
Anthropologie is extending their 30% off sitewide sale, so don’t miss out on scoring one of their posh sofas for a discount. And, you’re in luck if there’s a sale item you like, because it’ll be an extra 50% off.
Apt2B Couch Deals
Apt2B has extended their Buy More Save More Black Friday Sale. Get 20% off storewide, and online, save 25% off orders of $2,499 or more, 30% off for spending $3,999 or more, and 35% off totals of $4,999 or more. The sale includes some new items, too, like this pretty sofa.
Article Couch Deals
Article’s extended Black Friday sale is 50% off sitewide, though just a handful of sofas are part of the sale. Their white modular Solae sofa is one of them.
Ballard Designs Couch Deals
Ballard isn’t running any Cyber Monday deals at the moment, but their Black Friday sale is still going, with up 40% off sofas and other furniture.
Burrow Couch Deals
Burrow is running even better deals than they were on Black Friday—with double the discounts. Add the code DOUBLE at checkout to take advantage of savings of up to $1,000 off purchases of $5,000 or more on their custom couches.
Hayneedle Couch Deals
You can still get up to 50% off plus an extra 10% with the code THANKFUL at Hayneedle.
Inside Weather Couch Deals
Savings continue at Inside Weather, which is still running their is still offering sales across the site, which include discounts on well priced custom sofas. Get 15% off your entire purchase, plus save 20% if you spend $1,000 or more and 25% off totals of $2,000 or more.
Joss & Main Cyber Monday Couch Deals
There’s a great selection of sofas for Joss & Main’s Cyber Monday sale. Save up to 50% plus get an additional 25% off with the code SAVE25.
Joybird Couch Deals
Don’t miss the end of Joybird’s furniture sale—you can still save 35% off, but hurry as the sale ends on tonight at midnight. The Chelsea Apartment Sofa is one of their bestsellers.
Lulu & Georgia’s Couch Deals
You can still save 25% off a good selection of attractive sofas during Lulu & Georgia’s sale, with the code THANKFUL at checkout.
Macy’s Cyber Monday Couch Deals
Macy’s has launched in Cyber Specials sale across the site, and it includes a decent selection of couches with fairly deep discounts.
Pottery Barn Couch Deals
If you love Pottery Barn and want a new couch, today is your last chance to save up to 40% off on furniture. The Big Sur Square Arm Leather Sofa is one of their bestsellers.
Target Cyber Monday Couch Deals
For attractive sofas at prices that won’t break the bank, Target is a go-to. Their Cyber Monday sale is live, with savings across the site, with up to 50% off furniture.
Wayfair Cyber Monday Couch Deals
Snag savings of up to 70% off on seating for Wayfair’s Cyber Monday sale.
West Elm Couch Deals
West Elm is continuing their 15% off furniture sale, which includes sofas, There’s also free shipping on orders over $79 with the code SAVEBIG.
When do Cyber Monday couch deals end?
Some retailers have special promotions and sales that end on Saturday, November 28, but others are extending sales through Cyber Monday, which falls on November 30.
Should I buy a couch now or wait until after Christmas?
Well-priced, popular items are often the first to go out of stock, so if you see something you like or if you’ve had your eye on a particular piece, your best bet is to buy it now. You may save a few more dollars by waiting, as prices can fluctuate on some sites, but then you run the risk of missing out.
What’s considered a good deal on couches during Cyber Monday sales?
The average discount is around 25-30% off, so anything near or above that percentage is definitely a discount to take advantage of as soon as possible.
Black Friday and Cyber Monday Retailer Guide
Interested in shopping more Black Friday deals? Here are quick links to some of the best Black Friday sales at popular retailers right now:
Samsung’s amazing Black Friday deal on the Galaxy S20 FE continues, with prices starting at just $140 – XDA Developers
If you would have told me that you could pick up the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE for just $140, this close to its release, I wouldn’t have believed you for a second. Black Friday or not, that’s a huge discount on the already affordable flagship, and retailers aren’t going to cut things that deep for the sake of a sale.
But, well, here we are. You can get the Galaxy S20 FE for as low as $140. How do you do that? With an eligible trade-in! Basically right now, you get extra trade-in credit with any device trade-in, which is what makes this low price possible. As to be expected, though, getting the maximum discount requires specific phones for the trade-in.
In order to knock the S20 FE all the way down to $140, you’ll need to trade in either the Galaxy Note 10 Plus or the Galaxy Note 10 5G. That’s not the biggest selection for the maximum discount, but at least you’re more likely to have a Note 10 over some other models. A lot of Google, Samsung, and Apple models also get you really great discounts too. You can also trade in literally any iOS or Android phone (that’s in good condition) for $50 off. And really, are you going to even use the old phone after grabbing the S20 FE?
The Samsung Store is also the only place that you can get the S20 FE in all six colors, including the online-only Cloud White and Cloud Orange colors! Orange is probably my favorite of the bunch, and it’s pretty hard to find that one outside of the Samsung Store. But the beauty of the phone is that there’s a nice color for everyone!
Smart TV Cyber Monday Deals (2020): Best LG, Samsung, Sony & Vizion Sales Revealed by The Consumer Post – GlobeNewswire
Save on Smart TV deals at the Cyber Monday sale, including all the latest 32 inch, 50 inch, 55 inch & 65 inch 4K & 8K GTV sales
Find the latest Smart TV deals for Cyber Monday, featuring the latest LED and QLED smart TV savings. View the latest deals in the list below.
Best Smart TV Deals:
- Save up to 50% on smart TVs at Walmart – get the latest deals on flat screen smart TVs from top brands including Samsung, LG, Sony, Vizio, Hisense & more
- Save up to 43% on Samsung, Sony & Vizio smart TVs at Dell.com – see the latest deals on a wide range of LED and QLED smart TVs
- Save up to $800 off on a wide range of Samsung 4K Smart TVs at Dell.com – click the link the check the latest deals on Samsung 4K smart TVs at Dell.com
- Save up to 39% on Sony LED 4K smart TVs at Dell.com – check the latest deals on Sony smart TVs available in 75-inch, 65-inch, 50-inch classes and more
- Save up to 64% on 65-inch smart TVs at Walmart – click the link for deals on 65-inch smart TVs from top-brand including Samsung, LG, Sony & more
- Save up to 50% on 55-inch smart TVs at Walmart – check live prices on smart TVs with 55-inch screens
- Save up to 50% on a wide range of 50-inch smart TVs at Walmart – click the link to get the hottest Walmart 50-inch smart TV deals
- Save up to 40% on 32-inch smart TVs at Walmart – get the best deals on 32-inch smart TVs in UHD, 2K, 4K & 8K
- Save up to 29% on a wide range of smart TVs at Amazon – check live prices on top-rated smart TVs with 32, 40, 50, 55, 60-inch & more screen sizes
- Save up to 28% on top-rated smart TVs at ABT.com – click the link for live prices on top-rated smart TVs from best-seller brands
Best TV Deals:
- Save up to 50% off on top-rated 4K TVs from Samsung, LG, Vizio, TCL & more top brands at Walmart – check latest deals on 4K Ultra HD, LED and smart TVs
- Save up to 43% on smart TVs from top brands including Samsung, Sony & Vizio at Dell.com – click the link for the latest deals on a wide selection of smart TVs available in Full HD and Ultra HD screen resolutions
- Save up to $800 on 4K TVs from Samsung, Sony, Vizio & more top brands at Dell.com – get the best deals on 4K TVs from brands like Sony, Samsung, Vizio & more
- Save up to 50% off on the latest smart TVs (2020 models) at Walmart – get the latest deals on top-rated smart TVs from top brands including Samsung, LG, Sony, Hisense, & more
- Save up to 36% on a wide range of smart TV & 4K TVs at Amazon – check live prices on top-rated Smart TVs with 32, 40, 50, 55, 60-inch & more screen sizes
- Save up to 25% on Samsung TV models from 32 to 85 inches at Walmart – check live prices on Samsung Smart LED, QLED, and UHD models including the stylish Frame QLED Smart TV
In need of some more deals? We recommend checking Walmart’s Cyber Monday sale and Amazon’s Cyber Monday deals to view thousands more active savings. The Consumer Post earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
About The Consumer Post: The Consumer Post shares news for online shoppers. As an Amazon Associate and affiliate The Consumer Post earns from qualifying purchases.
Contact: Andy Mathews (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Cyber Monday Couch Deals: The Best Discounts To Get Right Now – Forbes
‘No plan’ for economy will work without more access to COVID-19 tests, vaccines: O’Toole – Global News
62 cases of COVID-19 linked to outbreak at window factory in Vaughan – CP24 Toronto's Breaking News
Silver investment demand jumped 12% in 2019
Iran anticipates renewed protests amid social media shutdown
Galaxy M31 July 2020 security update brings Glance, a content-driven lockscreen wallpaper service
Media22 hours ago
Canadians’ social media data not stored in country, study finds
Sports12 hours ago
Fuller makes history as first woman to appear in Power 5 football game
News16 hours ago
Environment Canada issues warnings for windy conditions along South Coast
Sports23 hours ago
Rogers needs to spend on ball team not ballpark
Sports8 hours ago
Romain Grosjean escapes horrific F1 crash at Bahrain GP
Tech21 hours ago
Best Buy Cyber Monday 2020: Here Are The Best Early Deals – Forbes
Sports20 hours ago
Twitter Reaction: Football world offers Broncos advice during QB crisis – Sportsnet.ca
Science6 hours ago
Eight-mile wall of prehistoric paintings of animals and humans is discovered in Amazon rainforest