Black Friday is over but Costco’s first Cyber Monday 2020 sales are already available. These include deals Costco has kept running past Black Friday, as well as new deals it has launched in the run up to Cyber Monday. So these are the latest deals you need to know about. Tip: this article is continually updated, so bookmark it. (Updated 11/30)
Note: this article does not use affiliate links and I do not earn a share of revenue from sales. All deals are chosen solely on their own merit.
Costco Cyber Monday Best Smartphone Deals
- 11/30 Save up to $800 on the new iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 12 or iPhone 12 mini. Plus get up to $100 Costco Shop Card Member Benefit with an AT&T Unlimited Rate plan – valid until 11/30 – shop deal now
- 11/30 Buy one iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 or iPhone 12 mini and save up to $540 0n a second on T-Mobile – shop deal now
- 11/30 Galaxy S20 5G, Galaxy S20+ 5G and Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G – Receive up to $420 in Costco Shop Card after online redemption and connection with AT&T – valid until 11/30 – shop deal now
- 11/30 Galaxy S20 FE 5G UW for $349.99 on activation with Verizon. Plus get a $100 eGift card – valid until 11/30 – shop deal now
Costco Cyber Monday Best Laptop Deals
Costco has some of the best live laptop deals right now (update: more added) and the store also offering up to 4 years warranty and 4% in cashback rewards for all models:
- 11/30 Apple MacBook Pro 13-inch with Touch Bar – 10th Gen Intel Core i5 – 16GB Memory – 1TB SSD – Silver – $1,749.99 (save $200) – valid until 11/30 – shop deal now
- 11/30 Apple MacBook Air 13-inch – Intel Core i5 – 8GB Memory – 512GB SSD – $999.99 (save $250) – valid until 11/30 – shop deal now
- 11/30 Microsoft Surface Pro 7 Bundle – 10th Gen Intel Core i5 – 12.3-inch Touchscreen – Ice Blue – $899.99 (save $400) – valid until 12/24 – shop deal now (members only)
- 11/30 LG gram 14-inch Laptop, 10th Gen Intel Core i7, 1080p – $799.99 (save $300) – valid until 11/30 – shop deal now
- 11/30 Microsoft Surface Book 3 13.5-inch Touchscreen 2-in-1 Laptop – 10th Gen Intel Core i7 – Includes 15 Month Microsoft 365 Family Subscription – $1,699.99 (save $300) – valid until 12/24 – shop deal now
- 11/30 LG gram 15.6-inch Touchscreen Laptop – 10th Gen Intel Core i7-10510U – 1080p – $1,199.99 (save $400) – valid until 11/30 – shop deal now
Costco Cyber Monday Best Tablet Deals
- 11/30 NEW – Apple iPad mini – A12 Chip – 256GB – Latest Model – $479.99 (save $50) – shop deal now
- 11/30 Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ 128GB – Mystic Black – Includes Keyboard – $879.99 (save $100) – valid until 12/20 – shop deal now
- 11/30 Apple iPad Pro 11-inch A12Z Bionic Chip 512GB – Silver – $949.99 (save $100) – valid until 11/30 – shop deal now
- 11/30 Apple iPad Pro 12.9-inch A12Z Bionic Chip 512GB – Silver – $1,149.99 (save $100) – valid until 11/30 – shop deal now
- 11/30 Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 128GB – Mystic Black – Includes Keyboard – $659.99 (save $100) – valid until 12/20 – shop deal now (members only)
- 11/30 Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite 64GB – Oxford Gray – Includes Book Cover – $279.99 (save $100) – valid until 11/30 – shop deal now (members only)
Costco Cyber Monday Best Smartwatch Deals
- 11/30 NEW – Samsung Galaxy Watch3 41mm Smartwatch – Mystic Bronze – Bonus Band Included
- 11/30 Apple Watch Series 6 GPS, 44mm, With Black Sport Band, Space Gray – $379.99 (save $35) – valiid until 12/24 – shop deal now
- 11/30 Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS, 40mm) – Blue Aluminum Case with Deep Navy Sport Band – $349.99 (save $35) – valid until 12/24 – shop deal now
- 11/30 Fitbit Versa 2 Bundle, Copper Rose – $119.99 (save $50) – valid until 11/30 – shop deal now (members only)
- 11/30 Fitbit Charge 4 Fitness Tracker Bundle – $89.99 (save $50) – valid until 11/30 – shop deal now (members only)
- 11/30 Samsung Galaxy Active 2 Smartwatch 44mm – Black – Bonus Charging Dock – $189.99 (save $70) – valid until 11/30 – shop deal now (members only)
- 11/30 Samsung Galaxy Watch3 41mm Smartwatch – Mystic Bronze – Bonus Band Included – $329.99 (save $60) – valid until 12/06 – shop deal now (members only)
Costco Cyber Monday Best Smart Device Deals
- 11/30 Wemo Smart Home Starter Kit Smart Plug and Switch – $34.99 (save $10) – valid until 11/30 – shop deal now
- 11/30 Ring Video Doorbell Pro with 12 Months Ring Protect Plus Plan – $159.99 (save $80) – valid until 11/30 – shop deal now (members only)
Costco Cyber Monday Best TV Deals
11/29 Update: Much like laptops, Costco is offering up to 4 years warranty and 4% in cashback rewards for all models in addition to their sale prices:
- 11/30 NEW – Sony 55-inch Class – X75CH Series – 4K UHD LED LCD TV – $519.99 – valid until 12/07 – shop deal now
- 11/30 Samsung 85-inch Class – Q8DT Series – 4K UHD QLED LCD TV – $100 Allstate Protection Plan Bundle Included – $2,999.99 – valid until 11/30 – shop deal now
- 11/30 LG 77-inch Class – CX Series – 4K UHD OLED TV – $100 Allstate Protection Plan Bundle Included – $3,449.99 – valid until 12/06 – shop deal now
- 11/30 LG 75-inch Class – NANO91 Series – 4K UHD LED LCD TV – $100 Allstate Protection Plan Bundle Included – $1,449.99 – valid until 11/30 – shop deal now
- 11/30 Samsung 55-inch Class – Q6DT Series – 4K UHD QLED LCD TV – $65 Allstate Protection Plan Bundle Included – $599.99 – valid until 11/30 – shop deal now
- 11/30 Sony 65-inch Class – X75CH Series – 4K UHD LED LCD TV- $599.99 – valid until 11/29 – shop deal now
- 11/30 LG 65-inch Class – UN8500 Series – 4K UHD LED LCD TV – $629.99 – valid until 11/30 – shop deal now
I am extensively tracking Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2020 deals, so be sure to bookmark my page. You will also find my store-by-store guides below, all of which are updated daily.
Follow Gordon on Facebook
More of my Cyber Monday Guides on Forbes
Italy consumer association sues Apple for planned iPhone obsolescence – The Globe and Mail
Italian consumer association Altroconsumo said on Monday it had told Apple it has launched a class action against the U.S. tech giant for the practice of planned obsolescence.
In a statement Altroconsumo said it was asking for damages of €60-million ($73-million) on behalf of Italian consumers tricked by the practice which had also been recognised by Italian authorities.
Altroconsumo said the lawsuit covers owners of the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus, 6S and 6S Plus, sales of which in Italy totalled some 1 million phones between 2014 and 2020.
Apple said in an email that it had never done anything to intentionally shorten the life of any Apple product, or degrade the user experience to drive customer upgrades.
Two similar lawsuits against Apple have been filed in Belgium and Spain for the planned obsolescence of iPhones. European consumer association Euroconsumers, which is coordinating the three lawsuits, said it was also planning to launch a class action in Portugal in the coming weeks.
Be smart with your money. Get the latest investing insights delivered right to your inbox three times a week, with the Globe Investor newsletter. Sign up today.
Cyberpunk 2077’s new 1.1 update introduces a game-breaking bug – The Verge
Cyberpunk 2077’s big new 1.1 patch has introduced a game-breaking bug. Eurogamer reports that the “Down on the Street” quest appears to be broken for some players. The quest includes a holocall that’s supposed to trigger progress through the main part of Cyberpunk 2077’s storyline. Unfortunately, some players are reporting that the call remains silent, and it blocks progress of the game.
Developer CD Projekt Red has published a workaround for the issue, but it requires players to have an earlier save of the game to try to get the holocall to work correctly. Here are the steps:
- Load a gamesave before Takemura and V leave Wakako’s office
- Finish the conversation with Takemura outside the office right away
- Right after the finished conversation and when the quest was updated, skip 23h
- See if the holocall triggers and the dialogue with Takemura starts
Cyberpunk 2077 has been plagued by bugs since its release on December 10th, and CD Projekt Red has released three hotfixes to try to fix some of the early problems. Thankfully, most of the bugs and issues haven’t been game-breaking like the one players have discovered this week.
This new 1.1 update was supposed to be the first big patch to introduce stability improvements, not game-breaking bugs. CD Projekt Red is also planning another major 1.2 patch that is supposed to be a “larger, more significant update” that will arrive “in the weeks after” this latest 1.1 patch. It’s not yet clear if there will be a quick hotfix to resolve this latest issue, though.
Apple faces yet another class action suit over throttling iPhones – The Verge
A consumer advocacy group in Europe has filed the latest class action lawsuit against Apple saying the company intentionally throttled older iPhones in Italy. First reported by TechCrunch, the new lawsuit seeks €60 million (roughly $73 million) in compensation — or about €60 per device — for owners of iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 6S, and 6S Plus models sold in Italy between 2014 and 2020. Euroconsumers, an umbrella advocacy organization in the EU that includes Italy’s Altroconsumo, says the €60 compensation is the average amount consumers paid to replace their devices’ batteries.
“When consumers buy Apple iPhones, they expect sustainable quality products. Unfortunately, that is not what happened with the iPhone 6 series” Els Bruggeman, head of policy and enforcement at Euroconsumers, said in a statement. “Not only were consumers defrauded, and did they have to face frustration and financial harm, from an environmental point of view it is also utterly irresponsible.”
Euroconsumers filed two similar lawsuits in December on behalf of member orgs Test-Achats in Belgium and OCU in Spain. The group said in a press release that it plans a fourth lawsuit in Portugal.
“We have never — and would never — do anything to intentionally shorten the life of any Apple product, or degrade the user experience to drive customer upgrades,” an Apple spokesperson said in an email to The Verge. “Our goal has always been to create products that our customers love, and making iPhones last as long as possible is an important part of that.”
Apple agreed to a $500 million settlement in the US last March, after it admitted slowing down older iPhones. It compensated consumers who bought an iPhone 6 or 7, which were throttled to preserve battery life. The case grew out of the tech giant’s “Batterygate” controversy, when iPhone users discovered in 2017 that iOS limited processor speeds as iPhone batteries aged. Apple didn’t reveal to consumers that the feature — meant to address problems with phones’ performance — existed. Users said if they had known about the slowdown feature they would have simply replaced the battery rather than buying an all-new phone, as many did.
The company agreed to a second settlement in November — this time, with 34 US states —for an additional $113 million. The state attorneys general said Apple “fully understood” that by concealing the intentional slowing down of older phones, the company could profit from people buying new phones rather than replacing the batteries. Apple did not admit to any of the allegations in that settlement.
Update January 25th, 10:45AM ET: Adds comment from Apple spokesperson.
BlackBerry says unaware of reason for stock price surge
Patrick Mahomes' greatness on display again as Chiefs beat Bills to get to Super Bowl LV – Yahoo Canada Sports
Italy consumer association sues Apple for planned iPhone obsolescence – The Globe and Mail
Silver investment demand jumped 12% in 2019
Iran anticipates renewed protests amid social media shutdown
Galaxy M31 July 2020 security update brings Glance, a content-driven lockscreen wallpaper service
Sports23 hours ago
Dana White reveals fate of internet pirate he targeted for threatening to illegally stream UFC 257
Sports22 hours ago
Nate Diaz reacts to Conor McGregor’s KO loss to Dustin Poirier at UFC 257 – MMA Fighting
Sports17 hours ago
Justin Poirier and Conor McGregor show mutual admiration during backstage meeting following UFC 257
Health19 hours ago
Dentists, teachers disappointed they won’t be prioritized for vaccine in B.C. – Global News
Sports12 hours ago
Player grades: Jesse Puljujarvi has game of his life as Edmonton Oilers beat Winnipeg Jets in a thriller – Edmonton Journal
Tech20 hours ago
You can unlock this secret Isu weapon in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla just by whacking a pile of rocks
Politics17 hours ago
Parliament resumes amid heightened political pressure on pandemic, vaccines
Tech19 hours ago
Canada Car Insurance Quote – How Anti-Theft Devices Help Reduce Premiums